Monday, October 26, 2020

Amazing grace how sweet the sound


It was a a day just as any normal day. I got up and I got ready for work. I left for work but this day however was diffrent. Something happened that started to open up my eyes.

This  day I woke up early in the morning with the urge do my dirty laundry. I never ever woke up so early. I did just that and sat in bed reading my Holy bible . It was like that the words became alive to me for the very first time. I never had this urge of attending a woman conference so badly.

This is the day when I experienced Gods love for me so tangible. Everytime I think about it I feel it as if was just yesterday. The day when I could see how God actually love me. That He think I am worthy of love and that He sees me for who I am and not for who I am trying to be. Wow God loves me just as I am? Flaws and all. 

We so easily want acceptance for wrong things by wrong people and yet we are already accepted by God. It is when we see through the eyes of God that changes our whole perspective on life. It is when we allow God into our lives that we can fully experience His promises. The bible becomes effective when when we fix our relationship with Jesus Christ. When we do what the Scriptures says and not be only hearers. That is when we can fully experience God power working in and through us.

I am greatful all the wrong roads I travelled because I know now it was all part of the process. 

That was the start  of me moving where God wants me and He did it sistematically until I totally surrendered my life to Him.He is patient, longsuffering, gracious, full of mercy and love. This is the grace He showed towards me and I know He can do it also for you.

What I realised now as I look back was that God had His hand over me the whole time just as His hand is over you as well. I struggled to get to terms of what happened to me and tried to figure out how did it happened. Now I can say I am in the healing process. All that happened was part of God's purpose for me. 

Sometimes we find it hard to believe it but know that whatever experience you went through that has bad memories are meant for a greater purpose. You have the ability now to connect with other who struggle in the same area and be a testimony of what God can do regardless of how bad the world might think you are. God has healed me and I know He is capable of healing you too just where you are.

What pit are you in that feel as if you wont get out?. What sin is there in your life that you think God will never forgive?. 

I challenge you today. He is a gracious God just take it all to Him in prayer. Open up your mouth and tell Him everything. He anyway knows it all but He wants you to give over your will to His will.

CWR.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Created With Purpose

We all are facing something at this moment. Good or bad. This may look like a mom on a dying bed, a daughter being attacked by t...