Dear God
Today is a day that I have no idea to face. Today I feel out of my strength. Today I have no idea of how to raise the young boy I wish to become a beautiful, handsome young man. How do I take care of a boy this size. I have never had this experience before. On this days I wish that there was a manually set out to do this. Dear Lord , my God I have needed you in the past to show me and You have showed me. Today is the day that I come again to You and I ask that You show me what to do, say and to be. God You are my best friend today. Today it will be me and You and I will listen to Your voice. I open my heart this morning to You and say "God let Thy will be done".
Thank You.
Amen
Your child
Chrisandy

No comments:
Post a Comment