How can one be full of energy one moment and all of a sudden you become so tired?.
Everyday mundane tasks can make one so tired. You do things over and over and you dont know when will it end. There is always things to do. It is either the dishes, folding clothes, mopping the floors or just dusting.
Whatever the task there will be always something to do. To top it off there is also work to go to. Yes , you begin to feel all of this is just too much.
How do women do all of this?. In fact how did our parents manage with almost 10 children atleast.
Well I only have two wonderful, adorable children. I would not trade them for anything. I enjoy spending time with. However somedays is better than other days.
Those days when you just feel like doing nothing. Where you go slow and just reckon things will work itself out. No more stressing about dishes or a clean house.
Being a newly wife, mother and working woman does have its up and down days. I am getting really exchausted certain days. I belief it is normal. I mean dont expect me to be the same mood everytime.
Where do one get the strenght to do all the things expected of us as working mothers?.
I have my own battles in the mind usually. Lies that always want to creep in and that wants to always make me feel lousy and just plain rude. Well I am tired of being tired.
I am fed up that my circumstances wants to determine my joy. I am taking back everything the devil want to rob me off.
It is not that I am unhappy at all. I mean I have reason to be thankful for my life. A wonderful husband with awesome children.
It is just that sometimes I want to do everything and forget that I have helping hands that are always offering their help. Staying alone for a long time has this result I eventually realised.
Why do we want to make things difficult for ourselves when we can reach out for help?
Listen to me. If you are like me who wants to do things alone. Please stop it!!. You will destroy yourself completely. You will be so exchausted at the end of the day that you wont have time to spend it with your family.
Stop thinking that you must do everything yourself. Ask your housemates for help . It will make life so much easier for you and those around you. Give your best to those who are close to you.
They can not accomplish anything with you when you are all worn out because of battles you are fighting in your head.
Get out of your head!!. Fix your eyes on Jesus!. Yes He is the answer always. I must always go back to Him and repent and ask for His strenght again.
The Bible says that His strenght is made perfect in my tiredness or weakness. So how is that for refreshment. Such a relief!!.
Thank you God that I dont have to always run to facebook, whatsapp or friends and family that cant always help. But to know that you are always with me to give me new strenght and fresh energy to carry on. I am more than a conqueror through the power of Jesus Christ working in and through me.
Without Jesus I am nothing. I thank you for the grace .I can go boldly to the throne of God and receive grace always when I ask Him in prayer.
Nothing can steal my joy except if I allow it.
Do you feel tired?. Hopeless?
I have news for you. Jesus is your answer. We always try things on our own strenght and leave Him out. It is time to allow Him in if you never did. Give Him the oppertunity to show you who He is and who He can be in your life.
He refresh my soul!!
CWR
No comments:
Post a Comment