Have you been broken to the point in your life that seemed like there is no way out?
One never know that you will be faced with a situation so hopeless. You as an indivual become so powerless and dont see any way out except to just quit your life. Yes, to the point where you feel you can just end everything by taking your own life.
You think its the easy way but you forget the consequences it will have on your family and friends.
Can a situation in your life be so bad that you want to give up on yourself?
It is not good to be alone in a time like this. Everyone is not always fortunate to survive suicides. I mean many failed but majority has passed away. The people you thought had it all together just ended it in a day's time. That is so painful. It is devastating when you knew the person personally and that you could do nothing to prevent it.
It is in a time like this that you question yourself. Have you done enough?Did you not see the signs?.
No one can take the blame for someone else's death. It will just destroy you emotionally when you start to overthink it.
Everyone get to a situation in our life that feels like we cant carry on anymore. We feel like a failure and useless. The choices we made led to the problems we find ourselves in. We only have ourselves to blame for the mess we made. No one else can fix it for you but you.
How do you see yourself? How do you feel about yourself? Do you even love yourself?
These are the questions you should ask yourself when you feel like a dissapointment and not seeing reason to carry on. It usually takes a major dissapointment to bring us to our senses. It takes your heart to really become attach to someone or thing and the moment we arr about to loose it, we are brought to our reality.
Why must we first reach such a stage in life before we can see clearly?.
We tend to chase the wrong things of importance and spend all our energy on it. It takes all our power and value and let feel useless and ugly. To be healed one must be broken first. Well not for everyone. There are those who choose right throughout their life and I belief it is because of the positive exposure they get.
It is so good to know that you can pass on the lessons you learned through your pitfalls in life. I am grateful for the obstacles and wrong decisions I made in life because it changed my perspective totally after coming to my real sense. I was so broken and God came and healed me.
It is a proces we need to walk with the Creator ,our Father God. My grace journey started when I realised I could not do life anymore on my own strenght and my wisdom. I had to surrender and start again. It doesnt matter where you are in life , if you do it without God it is in vain. Fix your eyes on the Lord God and who is the healer for our brokenness. He is all I ever want and all I ever need.
Broken and now healed.
CWR
No comments:
Post a Comment