Friday, January 22, 2021

Battlefield of the mind

 Have you been fighting battles in your mind lately?

Battles can be anything from lies ; fear; disbelief; anxiety, sadness  or anything that make you feel negative and depressed.

I still struggle with negative thoughts. Thoughts that want me to give up on things I started or dream about. It is in the mind where you can either win or loose your battles. This mean if you win in your mind you will win in the physical. 

Our minds have an incredible influence on our words and actions. One can determine from someone's attitude which thoughts they ponder on. 

The question than how do I control what I think about ?

Well you can choose what you think about.Its totally up to you. If you dont like a thought that pop up , immediately push it out of your mind and replace it with good things.

Focus on the positive things in life and you will draw positive energy towards you.

So what results is it that you dont like at this moment in your life? Re-evaluate your thought process and you will determine the root cause. 

Think what you think about.

Win your battles in your mind!

C.W.R





No comments:

Post a Comment

Created With Purpose

We all are facing something at this moment. Good or bad. This may look like a mom on a dying bed, a daughter being attacked by t...