I some how totally forgot to go first through security before going to the restaurants for breakfast. Yoh I was literally late for the plane and the gates was suppose to be closed. I had ran in the wrong direction for my boarding gate. But God was so faithful to His promise that it might humanely looked impossible but with God all things are possible. We need to be faithful in truth and you will see how God move the universe on your behalf.
I literally had to run as I eventually found my boarding gate and they were waiting only for me. I almost cried as I was running in faith eventhough the possibility of the boarding gate might be closed. Something just kept me going and I know now that God was the force behind everything. He really is a promise keeper.
This was a weekend I was so looking forward to, to see my family in Pretoria and so the enemy wanted to rob me almost of a blessed weekend but God's righteous hand was on the plans for the day.
I have learned from this episode that you should never be to prideful to ask for help along your journey. That you need to ask for help when you are unsure. To manage your time and make sure you are familiar with all the expectations of a certain journey, task or venture beforehand. Sometimes life do not always happen according to our desires and plans but that is also OK..
We need to be ready for uncomfortabilty sometimes and this will be the stepping stone in growing in your faith in God. Keep your eyes focus on Jesus because that is what I did as I was running through that airport on Thursday, 8 August 2024.
My God is faithful.
Mat 19:26
No comments:
Post a Comment