Saturday, November 23, 2024

Designer's Original


This is the 2nd last month of the year. I am still awake early morning hours. Wondering about life especially my purpose, my specific set out plan by God. The conversation I had with my husband earlier the evening sparked this fire in me to see, hear, feel and experience life more in it's fullest version. The way I as God's original design can be a difference by leaving my mark before my days are over on earth.

This is literally keeping me awake to hear from God. What is it that He wants me to hear today in this early hours of the morning. Its like am starting to see and rediscover myself. I reflect back on my journey God has brought me from and where I am currently in my life. How He has planned everything and how God knows what lies ahead.

We can easily get caught up watching other people's journeys that we so get lost in our own minds. Wondering about other people's business that we miss what God wants to whisper in our ears. So that we can clearly hear His vision and allow Him to finish what He started in our lives.

May we embark into a new season focusing on God who knows our beginning from the end. We are His designer's original. There is only one of you!! Make it a memorable image. Seize every oppertunity coming your way!!
Beyond Grace. 

Chrisandy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Created With Purpose

We all are facing something at this moment. Good or bad. This may look like a mom on a dying bed, a daughter being attacked by t...