Monday, April 14, 2025

Bathroom ministry

The bathroom is the place where we can quiet down from all the noise in the other rooms of the house.

It is so because I know my husband enjoy reading articles whenever he visits the bathroom. Why this is the case only the bathroom walls will know.

Coming back to bathroom ministry concept is because here is where I had my very first real encounter with my Heavenly Father. He has made me to see me as He sees me. 

He made me see how He loved me from the beginning until here were I felt I'm not worthy of His love. He is Faithful in ministering to me as this is where I have really started to see me as He my God sees me. 

With all the faults, scars and heartbreaks God came and wrapped me in His Fatherly love. I started to see how He have walked with me all the days of my life where I was suppose to  be taken out of this life by death. 

Since the beginning of my life as a baby yet I was in and out of hospitals. There  already the devil tried to take me out.

 Today I know why as He is teaching me new things through His word and making me understand of what it is He has placed inside of me. 

Oooh... GREATER IS HE that is inside of me than he that is outside of me. 

It is to be attentive to the voice of the Holy Spirit whilst in the bathroom. The bathroom is the place where we want to get rid of all th days filth from our bodies and to just ralax in a bath or under the shower. 

It is here where we can be open to the voice of the Holy Spirit as we are cleaning ourselves outside but now we can use it to cleanse even ourselves from the inside out. These can be the moments of true worship as you prepare yourself for the new day ahead. 

God's Love in His fullest glory can meet us in the bathroom also. 

Listen to His voice next time when you preparing yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created With Purpose

We all are facing something at this moment. Good or bad. This may look like a mom on a dying bed, a daughter being attacked by t...