I had come to the realisation that I need my Father God so much because I had tried to live a life without Him and all it brought was heartache and pain that I could not share with God.
This was because I were too ashamed of being in His presence or calling on His name as my sins were too great. I did not feel worthy of being called by Him.
There was a emptiness in me that no one could fill at that particular time. My then boyfriend, now my husband could not understand by then what have happened to me after giving my life to Jesus Christ.
The Love of Jesus Christ have saved me. He has showed me grace and and mercy. He have heard my prayers. When Jesus touch you , your life can never stay the same. My heart is so full because His resurrection power is so real and tangible.In His presence there is deliverance, freedom and power and this where I am most fulfilled.
He saved me by grace and He is still doing it today. I cannot fathom the presence of God. The glory of God. He is King and sits on His throne. Whenever I lift up my hands in worship and praising His name He bless me with His majestic power and presence.
He touches my mouth and heart and all I can do is worship, worship, worship my King. Call on His name Jesus!! Holy and holy is His name.
He wants you and me to praise Him day, night and through out our entire life. You too can have access to this Love and He is able to save still today. Receive the grace, love and mercy today.
His love saved me!!
Thank you Father God. Thank you Jesus Christ. Thank you Holy Spirit.
Your royal daughter
Chrisandy
No comments:
Post a Comment