Tuesday, January 6, 2026

What is the problem you must solve?

I am once again still awake. It is 12h34, meaning it is Wednesday morning already. The 7th January 2026. I am having an unease on my stomach that I just can't explained. I have doom scrolled again and I can just kick myself. How is it that you know you suppose to do something but still don't. Or you must not do something and still you do. 

My prayer this year is to have a discerning eye and ear for the things of God only. Lord may I never get so caught up in the past relationships hurt. Lord may I be aligned with Your will for my life.

I always hear you have to solve a problem that only you can solve. I am expectant Lord to hear and see. I do not want to leave 2026 without knowing those problems. May the Holy Spirit be my helper. 

I know it is part of my book I am writing this year. Super excited for it to be launch this year in Jesus Name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Created With Purpose

We all are facing something at this moment. Good or bad. This may look like a mom on a dying bed, a daughter being attacked by t...