I remember so clearly the day when I was nudge by HOLY spirit to pray earnestly. I just obeyed and fiercely prayed there in the room of our flat. I afterwards realised I had to pray as there was an attacked on you being formed in my womb in the spirit. But God He is faithful.
I started praying over you whilst in my womb and the day we discovered we are pregnant was the most joyful day of our lives.
🌞You are God's masterpiece.
☀️You are His wonderful thought.
🌹You are His delicate flower.
You are my grace and therefore the name you carry today.
Young mother, wife, pray as
Holy Spirit urge you to pray always for your unborn child and children you are having already. Pray as you are planning to have children and cover your womb with the blood of Jesus.
🙏The prayer of a righteous person avail much.
CWR
No comments:
Post a Comment