Seventeen (17) years ago I gave birth to my son Sandro Emilio Sieglaar on 7 December 2006. What a week of waiting but if I must do it again I would. I had no idea how I was going to do it but somehow I managed. I did it afraid anyway. My biggest help was the awesome support system, my family.
There is something about our family bond (Bastian's,Siegelaar's and Wessels) that no one can take away. I owe them everything but I know they would want nothing in return except to love them. The support continues with the awesome husband I got married to later in my life. I am forever thankful to him for living out a great example. Thank you baby!
We are so proud of you!!! You are valued, loved and so precious to us.
I declare that you will be blessed wherever your foot soles enter and blessed as you leave. May God keep you and protect you from all harm. He is well pleased with you as He smiles down on you.
May He make your name great for His glory. May you always dwell in His Holy sanctuary. My wish and prayer for you today is that you discover your full God ordained potential and live it out to Him and than to men.
May God's favor be upon you and your family and your children and their children.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life.
I am watching you as you grow in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and all the people.
Tot hier het God jou gedra en verder sal hy jou vat, laat Hom toe om dit te doen.
Love.
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment