I have no idea of how I will be able to keep standing in the difficult circumstances, how I will go to bed without a tear leaving my eyes during my conversations with my Father. Oh how I know He is hearing me and know He is seeing my heart's desires. How I wonder at night how to tackle the next day. Should I do this or should I do that in order to make it happen myself. In the midst of the tossing and turning God still hears me, sees me and knows what's best for me. Knowing He is with me every step of the a way. So as I am waiting on His word, His guidance I pray to be patient and feel, see and experience His glory in everything. So Lord let me just see your Glory in everything. I don't have all the answers but I know You do. So I want to remain calm, at peace and pray whilst I wait on you. You know what's best and thank you for never leaving my side. I am not defeated!!!
Your daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment